An old school home made pineapple cake wants simply 5 components and 5 minutes prep.
It comes out so moist, it’s simply the factor to welcome vivid sunny days!
This moist, candy cake is much like pineapple upside-down cake, however is extra versatile! This simple recipe may be served plain, or topped with cream cheese icing or a dollop of freshly whipped cream. No recent cream? Whipped topping works like a appeal! This pineapple cake is greatest made forward so all of the flavors can meld collectively!
Why We Love this Recipe
This Pineapple Cake really easy to make, and even simpler to serve! Good for particular events like birthdays, anniversaries, or showers.
It’s all the time successful to take some pineapple cake to a celebration or potluck, or serve with chilled iced tea on the patio!
This cake is dense sufficient to carry up nicely on a buffet desk whereas conserving all of the tangy, citrus flavors!
Substances & Variations
This cake makes use of easy components you almost certainly have readily available!
DRY Flour, sugar, and baking soda are combined collectively to create the dry portion for this cake.
EGGS This recipe makes use of eggs to combine with the dry components for the cake batter.
PINEAPPLE This cake is bursting with items of crushed pineapple. Canned pineapple or items of recent pineapple will each work nice!
Learn how to Make Pineapple Cake
This recipe is so easy, it bakes in lower than half-hour!
- Mix dry components, stir within the eggs, and pineapple.
- Bake till a toothpick comes out clear.
- Prime with cream cheese icing or whipped cream.
Ideas for the Good Pineapple Cake
- Add these juices from the can of crushed pineapple to get that moist, candy taste!
- As a result of this cake has fruit, it ought to be saved within the fridge. It can hold for 3-4 days!
- This cake can be simply frozen! Simply reduce into parts or freeze your complete cake by wrapping it in plastic wrap, then foil and label the skin with the date.
- Pineapple cake ought to final about 6 weeks within the freezer.
Pineapple Cake is actually a tropical delight! It lends itself completely to every kind of crunchy and candy additions and mix-ins!
- How about some toasted coconut?
- Shredded carrots would pair completely with the crushed pineapple!
- Add half crushed pineapple with half mandarin oranges for a colorfully candy variation!
- Toasted pecans, walnuts, and particularly macadamia nuts add a bit crunch and texture to pineapple cake!
- Higher but, sprinkle chopped nuts or toasted coconut on the highest for visible impact!
Did your loved ones love this Pineapple Cake? You should definitely depart a ranking and a remark beneath!
Best Ever Pineapple Cake (5 Substances)
Selfmade Pineapple Cake is nice, moist, and filled with pineapple items!
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13 pan.
Mix flour, sugar and baking soda in a bowl and blend nicely.
Stir in eggs and pineapple till very nicely combined. Pour into ready pan.
Bake 28-32 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clear. Don’t overcook.
Prime with cream cheese frosting or whipped cream.
Energy: 317, Carbohydrates: 72g, Protein: 5g, Fats: 1g, Saturated Fats: 1g, Ldl cholesterol: 41mg, Sodium: 291mg, Potassium: 137mg, Fiber: 2g, Sugar: 48g, Vitamin A: 95IU, Vitamin C: 7mg, Calcium: 22mg, Iron: 2mg
(Vitamin info supplied is an estimate and can range primarily based on cooking strategies and types of components used.)
Course Cake, Dessert