Dairy Queen appears to be like to enhance their burger choices with the debut of new Signature Stackburgers, that are a line of “cheeseburgers that ship on shopper demand for giant taste and selection.”
Dairy Queen Signature Stackburgers encompasses a alternative of both one-third pound double seasoned beef patties or one-half pound triple seasoned beef patties, served on a mushy, ethereal toasted bun with quite a lot of toppings. The burgers are available 5 varieties, together with:
– FlameThrower – A Stackburger with spicy FlameThrower sauce, pepper jack, jalapeno bacon, tomato, and lettuce.
– Loaded A.1. – A Stackburger with A.1. Thick & Hearty Steak Sauce, creamy peppercorn sauce, thick-cut applewood-smoked bacon, sharp American cheese, and crispy-fried onion rings.
– Bacon Two Cheese Deluxe – A Stackburger with sharp American cheese, white cheddar cheese, thick-cut applewood-smoked bacon, tomato, onion, lettuce, pickles, ketchup, and mayo.
– Two Cheese Deluxe – A Stackburger with sharp American cheese, white cheddar cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce, pickles, ketchup, and mayo.
– Authentic Cheeseburger – A Stackburger with sharp American cheese, pickles, ketchup, and mustard.
You’ll find new Signature Stackburgers in any respect DQ Grill & Chill eating places throughout the US.
Photograph by way of Dairy Queen.