These tender, crumbly, nutty, and banana-infused muffins are spiced with cinnamon and loaded with walnuts, almonds, and chocolate chips. The most effective half is that they’re gluten-free and even vegan muffins for people who need a scrumptious no dairy, gluten or egg deal with.
Searching for a more healthy muffin recipe that also tastes completely moist and totally scrumptious? You undoubtedly must welcome this vegan banana nut muffins recipe into your life. Every banana muffin is loaded with all the great things. We’re speaking that quintessential , chocolate chips, almond flakes, walnuts, vanilla, and floor cinnamon.
As you’ll be able to think about, the mix of all of those flavors is a style sensation it’s important to attempt for your self. Then there’s the feel, which is gentle and tender on the within with an irresistible crunch on prime because of the nuts. Oh, and did I point out these are each gluten-free and vegan? Speak about a guilt-free deal with!
Fortunately, it takes simply 5 minutes to prep these vegan muffins and 20 minutes to cook dinner. Yep, they’re prepared in underneath half-hour, how good is that? All you should do is slowly mix the entire elements in a mixing bowl, pour the batter into muffin papers, and let your oven do its factor. The top result’s a batch of vegan banana nut muffins that make the proper snack and even breakfast on the go. I wager your youngsters will love them as a lot as mine do too.
In case you’re on the lookout for different recipes that use ripe bananas, take a look at my cream cheese banana bread, low-sugar banana mug cake, and my banana bread recipe, after all. Okay, let’s get bakin’!
- Gluten-free flour resembling Bob’s Purple Mill or almond flour
- Coconut sugar or natural cane sugar
- Mashed ripe bananas
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Fax eggs (3 tablespoons of flaxseed meal combined with 4 tablespoons of scorching water)
- Canola oil or olive oil
- Floor cinnamon
- Pure vanilla extract
- Chopped walnuts
- Non-dairy chocolate chips
- Almond flakes
Methods to Make Gluten-Free & Vegan Banana Nut Muffins
Preheat the oven to 350 levels F or 180 levels C and put together your muffin pan by lining it with cupcake liners.
In a big bowl, add the mashed bananas.
Then add the vegan sugar, flax eggs, vanilla extract, and oil.
Subsequent add the walnuts, almonds, and chocolate chips. Fold to mix.
Stir within the remaining : the gluten-free flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon, and fold to mix every little thing.
The batter will probably be lumpy.
Pour the muffin batter into every till nearly full.
Sprinkle some almond flakes on prime.
Bake for 20 minutes or till a toothpick inserted within the middle comes out with no moist batter.
Take away and place your on a wire rack to chill a bit.
Serve heat and revel in.
- You may retailer these wholesome banana muffins in an hermetic container at room temperature for 1-2 days or for round 5 days within the fridge.
- These muffins may also be frozen for round 2 months when saved correctly in a heavy-duty freezer bag. To reheat, thaw them for 5-6 hours or in a single day at room temperature, after which bake them in a preheated oven at 350 levels F for 3-4 minutes or till heated.
- I’ve used natural cane sugar right here, however you too can use different sugars like coconut sugar.
- Serve your muffins with a variety of vegan butter or peanut butter for a scrumptious deal with.
- There are numerous methods you’ll be able to customise this :
- Sprinkle chocolate chips or toasted coconut flakes on prime as an alternative of almond flakes.
- Substitute walnuts with pecans (or occasion sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds).
- In case you like a fruity contact then you’ll be able to add dried cranberries, blueberries, raisins, and so on. Be at liberty so as to add or omit issues as per your liking.
Try these different marvelous muffin recipes:
Servings: 12 muffins
- 2 cups gluten-free flour e.g. Bob’s Purple Mill
- 1 cup vegan sugar or natural cane sugar
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp flax eggs 3 tbsp of flaxseed meal combined with 4 tbsp of scorching water
- 1/2 cup canola oil or olive oil
- 1/2 tsp floor cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almond flakes + 2 tbsp to sprinkle on prime
Preheat the oven to 350 levels F or 180 levels C and put together your muffin pan by lining it with muffin papers.
In a big bowl, mix the mashed bananas, vegan sugar, flax eggs, vanilla extract, and oil, and blend correctly.
1 cup vegan sugar or natural cane sugar, 3 mashed ripe bananas, 4 tbsp flax eggs, 1 tsp pure vanilla extract, 1/2 cup canola oil or olive oil
Subsequent add the walnuts, almonds, and chocolate chips, and fold to mix.
1/2 cup chopped walnuts, 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips, 1/2 cup almond flakes
Stir within the remaining dry elements: the gluten-free flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon, and fold to mix every little thing. The batter will probably be lumpy.
2 cups gluten-free flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp floor cinnamon
Pour the muffin batter into every muffin liner till nearly full and sprinkle some extra almond flakes on prime.
1/2 cup almond flakes
Bake the banana walnut muffins for 20 minutes or till a toothpick inserted within the middle comes out with no moist batter. Take away and place on a wire rack to chill a bit. Serve heat and revel in.